Saturday, August 15, 2015

No More Tired Eyes- Indulge Soothing Eye Gel

Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel

Calms, cools and refreshes a tired-looking eyes


Calms, cools and refreshes a tired-looking eyes
Indulge Soothing Eye Gel

I'm super excited about the Mary Kay Indulge Soothing Eye Gel. This product has great effect on my eyes when I have trouble sleeping the night before. I hate waking up with puffy eyes and it is very frustrating when i'm ready to go to work. 

So what I do now when I wake up after a restless night is dab a bit of this soothing eye gel around my eyes and go about my morning business. Usually by the time I am ready to apply make up, the puffiness and the swelling has gone down drastically.

I like that it is a simple gel and I do not have to worry about anything harmful to my skin. I have sensitive on my skin, so I worry about a lot of products, but not this one. It really does help me keep the puffiness down, especially under my eyes.

Mary Kay's Indulge Soothing Eye Gel is a product that I have readily recommended to friend's and family because how well it works. It is a product that will not disappoint at all.


Lots of Love from your Independent Beauty Consultant, 
Latrice Roman
latriceroman@MaryKay.com

marykay.com/latriceroman
469.693.3335 (text me anytime)
Voxer Username: lroman051 (vox me!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment