Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Mary Kay 2015 Holiday Gifts {Mary Kay Gift Guide}

These are a few of my favorite things.....

Mary Kay 2015 Holiday Gifts 


Mary Kay 2015 Holiday Gifts are now ready for sale and I just wanted to post a few of the limited editions items that I have available here in my Mary Kay Boutique. 

First, Gadgets and smell goods.... 


I love all the fun colors this year and how the company turned an oldie into a goody with the the Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush. Normally this brush comes in white but for the holidays it's in color!!!! Cute, right? 

My daughter's favorite which I recommend for the little princess in you life. The Mary Kay At Play Little Delights Fragrance Mists that will be a great stocking stuffer or x-mas eve gift. Sents are Pomegranate Tart and Pink Macaroon and they come with there own gift pouch.        

Mary Kay Skinvigorate Cleansing Brush

Next, our boxed gift sets..... 


I just love, love, love  these gift sets and just like everything else they come matching gift boxes. Son guys.... yes guys! Still looking for the best little stocking stuffer for the lovely lady in your life but don't know yet what to get? This is it! We as ladies like multiple gifts and why not put this little set under the tree too, right?  

Your options are: 


So these are just a few of the new items that we have and the one thing I need you to focus you eye to the the word Limited Edition!!!! That means you need to get it now, not tomorrow but today. I would hate to have you call me on x-mas eve and I have none left and then your stuck with nothing.



Lots of Love from your Independent Beauty Consultant, 
Latrice Roman
latriceroman@MaryKay.com
marykay.com/latriceroman
469.693.3335 (text me anytime)
Voxer Username: lroman051 (vox me!) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment