Thursday, October 15, 2015

The Sisterhood {Why Mary Kay}

It's Thursday and and we get back on topic of Why Mary Kay?

The Sisterhood


There are probably dozens of sites out there that tells you why not to join Mary Kay but I'm here to tell you why you should join Mary Kay. For me it was the sisterhood..... When the ladies of Mary Kay show up we simply show out. Discrimination STOPS! Sexism STOPS! Jealousy STOPS! Equality is let in. 

Mary Kay started this business because she wanted women to feel like they are respected for their worth.  She was just a little lady from Dallas, TX 52 years ago that had a vision and today that vision for women is shared in 35 Markets around the world with a sales force that exceeds 3 Million.



So back to where I was me and my sisters Play HARD! Work HARD! and Train HARD! so we can achieve our dreams. Mary Kay is not a business that you are left behind or alone. The training and skills you receive is FREE is just you do with it that will determine your success.

Above is a few pictures from a recent business retreat that I attended to help better my skills. Being able to toss around ideas and tips helps when you're working. My best tip is Don't recreate the wheel! 

I would love to invite you to learn about the Mary Kay Sisterhood. 


Lots of Love from your Independent Beauty Consultant, 
Latrice Roman
latriceroman@MaryKay.com
marykay.com/latriceroman
469.693.3335 (text me anytime)
Voxer Username: lroman051 (vox me!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment