Monday, October 26, 2015

Your "have to have" Attitude { Life at the Top }

Happy Monday Luvs!

So I worked this weekend and boy let me tell you....Your girl is beat.

Your "have to have" Attitude......

As I sit here and listen to Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg I think to myself that the journey to the top is not always a beautiful one. As a Mary Kay consultant I often look at the women who earned the Pink Cadillac and think why her? Why can't I have that wonderful pink life of that woman who seems so happy. What I never do is consider her struggle to the top.

When I have new women come to me eager and wanting to sign up for Mary Kay I always stop and tell them this.This business can have its days when it will make you question yourself and at that moment you have to keep pushing and striving. Is Mary Kay easy? Most of the time yes!!! and then sometimes NO! But you have to keep pushing and wanting to be successful.



While attending a Mary Kay retreat I was told a story about Sylvester Stallone and how he was a struggling actor when he wrote the movie Rocky. For one I didn't know he wrote this movie but then again I am not a big fan of the movie. Sorry Sylvester. But to get back on track.... When he wrote this movie he had just one request he had to play the star roll of Rocky. For months is got offers for the script but he could not be the start so he turned them down.



His first offer was about $150,000 and then $300,000 and still he said NO. How many of us could do this? Then right as he was feeling like  it was time to give up he was offered $35,000 with the option that he could play Rocky. This rest being history.... Rocky is now one of the best movies in history as my husband repeats each time we have to watch it.

So to be a great Mary Kay Consultant you have to think big and want big. You "have to have" a plan to be successful....understand? For example.... you "have to have" water to not be dehydrated. You "have to have" food to not be hungry. And today you "have to have" the dreams, the goals and the faith that signing up will be the right thing for you.



Lots of Love from your Independent Beauty Consultant, 
Latrice Roman
latriceroman@MaryKay.com
marykay.com/latriceroman
469.693.3335 (text me anytime)
Voxer Username: lroman051 (vox me!) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment